Introducing Ingenuity Pathway Analysis (IPA) deep-dive trainings.
Part 1: Deep dive into IPA core and comparison analyses
Users will learn how to:
- Effectively interpret the different results of IPA core and comparison analyses for discovery of novel biological mechanisms, key targets, critical regulators and important biomarkers
- Use the Analysis Match comparison feature to compare large numbers of user datasetand/or public dataset(from GEO, SRA, cancer collections and more).
Part 2: Deeper dive into how to use IPA even without user data
QIAGEN IPA is backed by a powerful knowledge base that has findings from peer-reviewed publications, third-party databases and uniformly-processed data from public databases such as GEO, SRA, cancer collections and more. Users will learn how to leverage this knowledge base to generate hypotheses regarding novel biological mechanisms, discover biomarkers and targets as well as design experiments.Users will learn how to effectively interpret the different results of IPA core and comparison analyses to discover novel biological mechanisms, key targets, critical regulators and important biomarkers.
Users will explore how to:
- Generate interactive networks using genes, chemicals and diseases of their interest
- Easily search and interpret pathway analyses generated from public data (GEO, SRA etc.)
- Study gene or biomarker expression across different tissues, diseases, cell types and more from public sources
- Correlate expression of genes across the biological condition of their interest•Generate survival curves for cohorts generated based on expression or mutation status of a gene
Register here: https://qiagen.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_x_p0YRXcSWauTJyozoN5Ew to attend the June 2, 2021 webinar at 1 PM.
To request IPA access, contact the NCI Service Desk
Once you have an account, to access IPA web version, please click here.
To install the new IPA desktop client, please do so at: https://analysis.ingenuity.com/pa/installer/select